|Contract||Permanent Full Time|
|Business||Hevey Building Supplies|
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday 7 am - 5 pm / Saturday - 7:30 am - 12pm|
- Due to the expansion of the business, we are looking for a trade counter sales assistant.
- Huntingdon timber supplies is currently looking to recruit a Trade Counter Assistant who will provide first-class customer service to all customers 'over the counter,' and on the telephone.
- Our customers are at the very heart of what we do and how we do things. To achieve this we employ exceptional people who are able to demonstrate our core values of trust, integrity, teamwork, people who are committed to doing a really good job.
What does the role involve?
- As Trade Counter Assistant you will be the face of Huntingdon Timber Supplies and will be required to engage with customers both over the phone and face to face. This is the ideal role for an outgoing and personable candidate who has the confidence to take customer orders and provide key product information to customers visiting our busy Trade Counter. You will maintain a clean and safe working environment and will be an asset to the day to day activity of the branch.
- Working closely with the yard team, you will have good knowledge of yard processes as you will be required to assist from time to time, with picking the correct products and packing orders.
- To be a successful Trade Counter Assistant you will ideally have experience in the construction industry and have product knowledge, although this is not essential and training will be given. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills, candidates who are dynamic and motivated are welcomed to apply for this role.
Main duties will include:
- Serving customers ' face to face '
- Driving add on sales
- Booking out customer orders
- Stock control/purchasing from suppliers
- Keeping the displays and stock clean and well presented
- Booking in supplier deliveries
- Cashing up
- Some basic Administration work
- The most important skill you will need is a great attitude to customer service as you will be the first person the customer sees
- Self-motivated and willing to work on your own or within a team
- Willing to learn about the products we sell
- Attention to detail
- Working Hours
- Monday – Friday 7 am -5 pm and 7.30 am -12 pm on alternate Saturdays
- Full time
Please contact Mark on 01480 455588 to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org