Quality Roofing Materials Available at Our Showroom in Huntingdon
Install our quality and competitively priced materials on your property's roof and achieve peace of mind that your roof is protected against the elements. To find out additional information about the roofing materials we supply which include concrete roof tiles please contact our experts at Huntingdon Timber Supplies in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
For all new and existing roof repairs and new roofs, we stock an assortment of accessories from leading brands. Some of the brands we stock include RedlandTM and MarleyTM tiles. Here at Huntingdon Timber Supplies, we have been supplying roofing materials to the trade and public since 2006, so you can be confident that the products you purchase from us will be of the highest quality. Furthermore, we supply materials from leading brands including:
- Marley EternitTM
- ALM LeadTM
- Balley AtlanticTM
- Plus, many more.
The following materials can be purchased from our depot:
- Concrete Roof Tiles – Marley and Redland In Stock (Available to Order – Sandtoft and Forti Crete, Plus Most Other Manufacturers)
- Natural Slates By SSQ. Del Prado Slate C/W 75 Year Guarantee and Lifetime No Rust Guarantee
- Man-Made Slate by Marley Eternit Featuring RivendaleTM and ThrutoneTM Composite Slate
- Pitched Roof Breather Membranes
- Roofing Tools
- Flat Roofing Solutions
- Firestone EPDM Rubber Membranes
- Bailey Atlantic Single Ply Systems
- Cedar Shingles and Bituminous Felt Shingles
- Ventilation Products Including a Full Range of Vent Tiles
- Flat Roofing Felts – Torch on and Traditional
- Machine Graded Roofing Batten to BS5534
- PVC Fascias and Soffits
- A Full Range of Lead and Lead Work Accessories
- Osma Guttering
- Cast Iron Guttering
- VELUX Windows and Blinds
- Chimney Pots and Cowls Forterra (Redbank)
- Roof Primers and Waterproofing Products
Whether you want to re-felt your shed or re-tile your whole roof, we are able to offer expert advice.
Feel free to check out some of our suppliers’ websites below or come in store to speak to an expert about our products.