Pavestone 600mm x 600mm x 16mm Simply Mystique Verde Porcelain Paving
- Product Ref: 6600217
- Simply Porcelain paving is hard wearing and has easy to clean qualities.
- R11 Anti-slip Finish is the latest development to meet the growing demand for porcelain outdoor paving.
- This unique finish roughens the tile surface without changing its appearance giving good grip underfoot in damp and wet weather.
Key Features of Simply Porcelain Paving
- R11Anti-slip Finish.
- Simply Porcelain will not be affected by the seasonal weather changes and will not deteriorate in freezing weather conditions that can see some stone surfaces deteriorate gradually.
- Porcelain Patio Tiles are resistant to acid and alkali chemicals such as fertilizers and lawn treatments. Moss and algae cannot get established as they can on stone or wood.
- Simply Porcelain will not experience colour fading. Blacks will stay black, not turn to grey, light colours will stay faithful and will not turn grey/brown. In summary, they will stay looking aesthetically as laid for many years with minimal cleaning maintenance.
- Simply Porcelain patio tiles are rectified to give a calibrated, dimensional accuracy. This enables closer jointing so that the tiles appear as one large uninterrupted, seamless surface of tiled flooring.
- A rectified floor tile is one whose edges are perfectly vertical with respect to its surface. This is a result of precise machining of a regular unrectified tile so that each of the four sides will be at a 90° angle to the top and bottom faces of the tile.
- As with all paving, it is essential to lay the paving by mixing the tiles from each of the packs that are to be laid. This ensures that the overall desired hue is achieved and evens out any slight colour discrepancies. Laying your patio one pallet at a time can lead to slight but visible colour banding.
- It is essential to use a Primer Slurry(opens in new window), which should be applied to the underside of each paving tile just prior to laying. Please refer to the laying instructions(opens in new window) if in any doubt.
- A flexible jointing grout(opens in new window) should be used and care must be taken not to let it dry on the surface of the tile.
- Each of the colour swatches reproduced above demonstrate the overall hue of a paved area. The natural colour variation of individual paving tile may vary significantly when viewed individually.