Pavestone 1000mm x 500mm x 20mm Dolomite Dust Porcelain Paving
£27.99 exc VAT £33.59 inc VAT
- Product Ref: 6150208
- Dolomite porcelain large element paving range is inspired by some of the world’s finest examples of natural stone.
- A wide variety of face textures ensures a totally natural appearance.
- R11 Anti-slip Finish is the latest development to meet the growing demand for porcelain outdoor paving.
- This unique finish roughens the tile surface without changing its appearance giving good grip underfoot in damp and wet weather.
Key Features of Dolomite
- R11Anti-slip Finish.
- Dolomite porcelain paving will not be affected by the seasonal weather changes and will not deteriorate in freezing weather conditions that can see some stone surfaces deteriorate gradually.
- Porcelain Patio Tiles are resistant to acid and alkali chemicals such as fertilizers and lawn treatments. Moss and algae cannot get established as they can on stone.
- Dolomite porcelain paving will not experience colour fading. Blacks will stay black and not turn to grey, light colours will stay in light colours and will not turn grey/brown. In summary, they will stay looking aesthetically as laid for many years with minimal cleaning maintenance.
- As with all paving, it is essential to lay the paving by mixing the tiles from each of the packs that are to be laid. This ensures that the overall desired hue is achieved and evens out any slight colour discrepancies. Laying your patio one pallet at a time can lead to slight but visible colour banding.
- It is essential to use a Primer Slurry(opens in new window), which should be applied to the underside of each paving tile just prior to laying. Please refer to the laying instructions(opens in new window) if in any doubt.
- A flexible jointing grout(opens in new window) should be used and care must be taken not to let it dry on the surface of the tile.
- Each of the colour swatches reproduced above demonstrate the overall hue of a paved area.
- The natural colour variation of individual paving tile may vary significantly when viewed individually.