Pavestone 600mm x 600mm Indian Light Grey Classic Sandstone Paving
£11.99 exc VAT £14.39 inc VAT
- Product Ref: ISP6/LG
- Sandstone is a sedimentary rock formed millions of years ago which can be processed by stonemasons to create a number of finishes to complement all garden architectures.
- Each piece of paving with its unique natural colouration, texture and markings combines to form a rich tapestry of overall hue to your garden’s landscape.
- Part of the character of Sandstone paving is that no two stones are coloured the same; however, when combined they create a rich tapestry of colour to make an overall hue as presented here.
- Seasonal changes also bring differing perspectives to the reflected colours.
- In strong summer sunlight, a sandstone patio will appear to have less colour variation, whilst after rain, the colours will be of deep patina.
- Each of the colour swatches reproduced here to demonstrate the overall hue of a paved area.
- The natural colour variation of individual paving flags will vary significantly when viewed individually.
- Hand-cut edges with a riven face.
- Thickness may vary from 17mm - 22mm
- It is always advisable to view your chosen paving prior to purchasing at your local stockist to fully appreciate the diversity of colours in each range.
- For best results and to reduce possible salt staining from the base mortar on the face, we recommend that a Priming Slurry(opens in new window) should be applied to the underside of the paving at the time of laying to improve the bond between the stone and the base mortar. This will improve the longevity of your patio.
- A traditional sand cement pointing mortar or Pointfix jointing compound can be used to point the paving.
- Natural stone paving should be laid with the chamfered edge face down.
- Each of the colour swatches reproduced in this brochure demonstrate the overall hue of a paved area. The natural colour variation of individual paving flags will vary significantly when viewed individually.