Pavestone 22mm Limestone Kadapha Natural Stone Paving Patio Pack (15m2)
£372.99 exc VAT £447.59 inc VAT
- Product Ref: ISPP/KAD
- Limestone is an attractive, durable, paving that features a softer riven relief on the surface.
- Pavestone has selected three colours, all of which will complement classic and contemporary gardens.
- Black Kadapha mellows after installation with the paving weathering to a graphite grey. Should you wish to preserve the solid black colour of Black Kadapha, then this can be achieved by sealing the paving flags with Pavestone Black Stone Colour Rejuvenator & Sealer. Don't worry if you were not aware of this at the time of installation, or later on after it has weathered, you decide you would like it black, as it can always be rejuvenated back to black, even after many years. (opens in new window)
- An excellent choice for a contemporary garden.
- The warm, golden/grey shades of Abbey gives this paving an appearance that creates a timeless charm in a traditional garden setting.
- Kota Blue provides a blue/grey paving option, which perfectly complements both contemporary and traditional garden settings and especially where they will compliment grey stonework.
- Pavestone Limestone paving has sawn edges that can be close jointed and a soft riven face.
- It is always advisable to view your chosen paving prior to purchasing at your local stockist to fully appreciate the diversity of colours in each range.
- For best results and to reduce possible salt staining from the base mortar on the face, we recommend that a Priming Slurry(opens in new window) should be applied to the underside of the paving at the time of laying to improve the bond of the stone with the base mortar. This will improve the longevity of your patio.
- A flexible jointing grout(opens in new window) can be used but care must be taken not to let it dry on the surface of the paving. Alternatively use a traditional sand cement pointing mortar or Pointfix(opens in new window) Jointing Compound.
- Each of the colour swatches reproduced in this brochure demonstrate the overall hue of a paved area. The natural colour variation of individual paving flags may vary when viewed individually.