Reisser Phillips 3.5mm Black Phosphate Drywall Screws Pack of 1000
From £15.99 exc VAT From £19.19 inc VAT
- Drywall Screws are premium quality, branded plasterboard screw.
- Manufactured to the same high quality as all products, our drywall screws have an ultra-sharp point to instantly penetrate the board, a bugle head to prevent surface damage and ensure a flush finish and a deep PH2 drive recess.
- Drywall Screws are available with a coarse thread and a black phosphate coating to fix plasterboard to timber, or with a fine thread and Zinc plating to fix plasterboard to metal partitioning.
- Both variants are finished with high-quality coatings to prevent corrosion and recess clogging and are available in a wide range of sizes and pack quantities.
- The most popular coarse thread black phosphate screws are also available collated in strips of 50 for automatic screw-guns.
- All Reisser Drywall Screws offer the same Consistency of Quality and performance of all products.